Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I like rice cereal...sometimes!




Drew has been growing more and more ANGRY at us while we eat and he just watches. So we have given him a wee little bit of rice cereal to his delight. I would say he has prob only had it five or six times and he has eaten it down like a champ..all but the last time when he was not so interested anymore. So he hasn't had it for awhile. If he acts like he wants it again he can have it..if not we will wait til he is a little bit older still. Have to tell you though it was a delight of ours to see him open his little mouth and try something new for the first time! Look forward to other trial runs of food..just not the smelly outcome afterwards!

1 comment:

Liz W. said...

WOW! He's grown so much since I last saw him. Love the new pics!

Guess what! You would be so proud of me...I made the Anniversary Chicken last night and it tasted just like yours! Thanks for sharing the recipe with me...the family LOVED it!

Miss you guys,
Liz