Sunday, April 13, 2008

Avocado a NO GO!



Okay I know these are not pretty pics but they are too "funny" not to post! I have been getting some heat for not giving Drew avocado while Daddy has been away so this week I finally went and remembered to actually buy one. I was good and let it sit and get a bit soft. Mashed it up and while my friend Hillary was ready with the camera to record any funny faces for Jason I gave Drew his first bite. Thats the first pic...not happy-the second pic is him after he gagged himself! He flat out did not want to swallow the avacodo..I thought he was choking even though its was mushed up but in the process he gagged himself to vomit. Guess he has his Momma's REALLY SENSTIVE Gag reflex! I doubt I would be smiling like him had I just thrown up! Sorry for those with a weak stomach!



No comments: