Thursday, April 23, 2009

Off to DisneyLand!!!

Disney is giving you free admission on your birthday..sign me up! They even gave us ALL pins to wear...they said We're celebrating for Jason and Drew and mine said Happy Birthday...no we didnt really wear them all day!
I personally think the castle in DisneyWorld is cooler..


Animals in its a Small World..

This is Disney Toon Town..doesnt the sky look like a fake back drop..beautiful day!

This is inside Mickeys House..


also inside Mickeys house..walking around headed to meet him!


Meet him we did!
A family photo with Mickey!!


Drew wanted to help him do some gardening I guess


As always he enjoys his vehicles!

No wonder the kids love the tea cups..so pretty and colorful!


Good way to keep Drew "in line"
this happend to him several times..next up doesn't sit so well with an almost 2 year old! (it happened three times and we really only road on four things!)

WORTH THE WAIT! My fav photo of the day..


He looks so big on here...

Daddy even took a spin..he really looked big on there!


Can we go around again..


I just cant get it...

Daddy giving it a try..

Lastly..you aint seen nothing til you've seen an elephant fly! They go really high actually...
Exhausted!
Long but fun day!
Glad I could spent my big 3-0 with my two fav people!

1 comment:

Jason & Ashley said...

what an AWESOME way to spend your 30th birthday! Happy Birthday Jen!