Sunday, March 28, 2010

the three of us..


in a normal shot like this one would assume jason took a picture..not so lately. thanks michelle for snapping it. i am going to TRY and remember to get someone to take some of me and the boys while jason is gone. i am in so few as it is but now that its just me its even harder to get in a shot! these boys leave me exhausted-but i love them all the same. snuck in a few nights ago and then snuck in one more time to give them sweet kisses. they are all mine right now-literally-and i am trying to remember to enjoy some of it and try not to always feel overwhelmed. drews in a hug stage..so thats kinda cool too!

1 comment:

Swiss Family Saunders said...

Such a sweet photo! It is good to see what you look like too b/c I miss you too! I wish I could be there with you on your walks and in the afternoons right after naps. It is great that you are remembering to take small moments in & getting to document it on here!