Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say I am happy to say that 2010 is OVER!!!!!!!!!! I do not like to wish my life away-but it was a tough one. We were knee deep in speech(and still are!) but progress shows me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Jason is HOME-YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! We all missed him but I think Drew wins this one missing his Daddy more then the rest of us. Jason and Liam are fast buddies and didn't skip a beat in getting to know each other again! We are still dealing with legal issues for our house :( but hopefully those will be resolved sooner then later! We are mentally preparing for our inevitable move this summer even though I hold out hope we stay stationed here in beautiful So Cal! I love this town! Keep checking in I hope to be back to regular postings-putting more videos on here-being in more pictures myself-and adding some recipes to my new link!!! Love to you all where ever you are in this WORLD and hope to see you in 2011!!!

No comments: