Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Drews first day at the beach!

I love the beach....
This sand keeps slipping through my fingers...He looks angry doesn't he!!!

When can I get in the water?( Daddy wasn't around and we were also not where the lifeguard was-Mom is a chicken solo!)


Like my new hat? Don't worry we mostly had the hat on the WHOLE time!! Doesn't he look so BIG in this photo!!! (with some food for later on his face!!!)

My own little turtle!

I took Drew down to the beach yesterday for some fun in the shade/sun. We weren't out long but it was enough to wear him out! He came back to the room and we both napped! He loves the sand and appears at times to like to just look out to the big open ocean. He enjoys crawling around and pulling the sand towards himself-therefore getting it ALL over himself! Nothing a bath can't fix! I am so glad he likes the beach!!

No comments: