Thursday, June 12, 2008

Right back where we started...


Jason and I sit in a rather empty house in this our last night here in Stafford. Seems not too long ago we moved in and we had no Baby Drew..now almost a year later we are moving out already. The time has flown by and while we didn't particularly love this house or the traffic in the area its always a bit sad to leave any place you called home. This is, after all, the place we brought Drew home too. He is fast asleep in his pack n play and prob wondering what happend to his crib fit for a king( my joke) but he will be okay. We are happy this week to have had an offer accepted on what we hope will be a fine home to call our very own again. We close on July 11th but will sadly not be moving in for some time due to this course in Virginia Beach. It will be exciting for me to to show Jason the house that I picked out! How very brave ( or crazy) to send me off to California to pick out our house without a say! I think someone said I was the best one too go out since I am more picky...me picky? Who knew!

Miss you all and thanks for checking in on us!

The above pic if our kiddo eating his "meal" in the used to be dining room on move day! (seems i could've put him on that mattress but the movers were moving it!)

2 comments:

Liz W. said...

Awww...this is making me sad too!

I know you guys are probably use to moving all the time!

I will always remember that house in Stafford, VA. It was after all the first place I met Jason! But I do love the pics of the new house! Can't wait to one day maybe see it in person!

Tim, Jo & Charli said...

Glad you guys are going ok. The new house looks fabulous and we know you will be happy there. Drew is amazing!! They grow so quickly. Take care.