Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy First Birthday Little Man!

One year as a family of THREE!
Can we get this party started...


The cake pics are outta order..but you get the idea!
Liked his cake!
You want me to do what...I dont wanna eat right now! He really only crushed the cake and never truly "ate" any of it. Next bday will prob be a whole different story!

NUMERO UNO!!!!!!!!!!!

What an awesome cake Jessica!

No smiling is not allowed at First Birthdays..didnt everyone get the memo?

Drew checking out his bday presents! One spoiled little Birthday boy!


WOW. Its hard to believe its been one whole year since we had Master Drew. BOY OH BOY what a year. As I write this I think back to a year ago this time. He was days old, I was still in the hosptial and we were already wrapped around his little fingers! We are madly in love with this little boy. He loves his milk, his yogart, anything that lights up or makes noise....his daddy and his mommy. He gets so excited when Jason comes in the door at the end of the day. He likes to smash sand in his hands and crawl to places he shouldn't...crawls even faster if he knows we are onto him. He has great neck hugs now and I can't wait to hear him really talk! He has a laugh that melts my heart and I can't hear it enough. I can not imagine life without him. I love you Drew Thomas Schermerhorn!!!!!!!!!!!!( Daddy does too!)



1 comment:

csboyd said...

Looking at Drew's 1 year party brought tears to my eyes! Not that he makes me sad just sad I don't get to see him for awhile! I can't believe he is 1 year already! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!
LOVE SUSAN