Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I love my Aunties!

Interesting stuff over here Aunt Jessica..
Whats that Aunt Jodi...

Snoozing with Aunt Joslyn...note he slept for two whole hours on her!

You make me smile!


Walk this way ladies!


Look Ma no hands!


Drew got to see lots of family while we were home and he loved it! I have to say its so heartbreaking to me that he will not grow up around family like I did. I loved that. I loved seeing my cousins, having Christmas exchanges, Turkey at Thanksgiving, flea markets on the 4th, lightening bugs in the Summer at Grandma and Grandpa's house-not to mention Klondike bars and sports news...Cherrios with Mallory although they were really Chex and many more things. I know this is something that Drew will miss out on because I miss it myself. We shall make as many trips "home" to Ohio as we can!

1 comment:

Joslyn said...

woh cute pictures!!! i want a cd of them! Specially the longest nap that he took the whole week he was here! that picture is adorable!!!! snug as a bug in a rug with his patrotic shorts! LOVE IT! and as much as jessica isnt an outdoors person she did a great job of showing him our backyard forest! :) missing him more everyday!