Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Impromtu Bath!



He LOVED IT!!!!!


Liam is 9 months old-in less then 2 hours! Wow. I have mixed feelings about this first year of Liams life. I want to savor every minute and drag it out to enjoy the baby stage. However, I also want to have it fly by so that "Daddy" Jason is back with us as soon as possible. We miss him everyday. Liam has just grown up so much since he has been gone. He left when he was so tiny and fragile-and now while in reality he is still tiny he is not a baby baby anymore. He is crawling-has 6 teeth-can walk around the couch/with our dining room chairs-he is starting to fill out and give us a glimpse of his personality. All the while Jason has missed this time of growth. Pictures can never truly do it justice so I wish that the next two months of Liams life will go by in a blink so that his Daddy stops watching him grow up through the lense of my camera.

No comments: