Monday, August 9, 2010

I love him too..




Liam is a little Doll. He is not a one for cuddles. He wants to be down and moving! Investigating-exploring-eating-playing-laughing. He does not one to rest his head on my shoulder for one minute. But thats okay. He did not have his 9 month check up(July 22nd) cause the Docs office is so backed up for school check ups. He will now not have his 9. 5 month check up on friday cause he has a nasty ear infection. So his baby book will be such a mess! :) He is 22 pounds spot on. He does have 4 top teeth and two bottom. He does walk with chairs-with coolers-with anything he can try out thats not too fast for him. He does scare me sometimes with those I cant believe you just did that moments. He will I bet be the first kid I take to the ER with a broken bone...just saying! But I love him!!!!!

No comments: